Community Support: How You Can Get Involved
We’re really excited about what we are doing at Overture, the amazing amount we've been able to accomplish since we launched, and the platform we're currently building.
But, we can’t do it all alone. We are continuing to build a community of supporters and thought-leaders from a wide range of industries and backgrounds who can help us connect the right people and facilitate meaningful dialogues that have a positive impact as digital humanitarians™.
Here are a few things you can do to get involved/help:
1) Follow us on social media (links below) and sign up for our email newsletter on our site www.overtureglobal.io
Encourage others (coworkers, friends - particularly thought-leaders in tech, media, humanitarianism, etc. or anyone who is passionate about those areas and/or our mission) to do the same.
2) Please "like," "share," "comment," and "forward" our content to help us expand our reach and impact as we continue to build our community. Encourage others to do the same.
3) Many brands or tech organizations have Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) departments and managers. Being connected to them is essential, so any introductions you could provide would be extremely helpful.
4) Navigating large organizations can be really, really, really hard. Any introductions you can make to relevant folks in the CSR and Corporate Communications departments usually lead to the right place and would be much appreciated.
5) Encourage your organization to become an Overture member. Please contact us and we can get you enrolled today.
On behalf of our entire team, thank you so much for all of your support.